Website Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by HealthEqualsFreedom referred to as “Health Equals Freedom/we/our/us”. ABN 92 565 205 543.
As a user of this website (referred to as “you/your”), you acknowledge that any use of this site, including any transactions you make (“use/using”), is subject to our terms and conditions below which includes important sections, e.g., Order Information, Delivery Information, Returns Information, Security and Privacy.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Orders – “My Online Store”:
Orders placed via My Online Store are forwarded to our supplier by email. Orders are generally dispatched within 1-2 days, however, delays may occur due to the high volume of customer orders, especially at peak times such as the beginning of the month and Christmas, or unforeseen courier demands.
From time to time, depending on demand and stock levels at our supplier, some items may be temporarily out of stock. Rest assured, we will do everything in our power to minimise this inconvenience. At this point in time orders can only be shipped within Australia.
All prices advertised on this site are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST (where applicable). Your invoice will show a total excluding tax, GST payable and a grand total.
Payment is made through PayPal’s secure payment gateway, where there are 2 options for payment; PayPal funds from your PayPal account, or by credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
A Freight Charge of $15.00 INC GST will apply to ALL Orders. Orders OVER 10Kg May incur an Additional Freight Charge – We will advise of any Extra Charges BEFORE Shipping.
All orders are despatched by contract courier companies, including Australia Post for smaller parcels. Our suppliers use the best available couriers, but cannot guarantee short delivery times, so please allow an extra half day whenever possible.
Delivery may occur between 8:15am – 6:00pm, your local time, and all couriers require a signature at the time of delivery. You may, entirely at your risk, provide instruction to have the courier leave your delivery in a nominated place without a signature.
Please note: We and our supplier are not responsible for any loss, damage or theft resulting from goods being left unattended at or near premises.
Please choose carefully. We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, or are different to the product purchased on the website.
- Requests for credit or returns must be made within 7 days of delivery of goods.
- Items must be returned to our supplier’s warehouse within 14 days of delivery of goods. The address will be supplied upon request.
- Items for return must be accompanied by the “Authorisation Number” issued by our supplier.
- Items for return must be properly and securely packed in a strong box for transit. Any damage incurred in transit back to our supplier, due to poor packing or otherwise, is solely the responsibility of the customer. Items will not be accepted for return and credited if it is deemed not to be in original condition.
- Requests for return/credit of goods due to errors in order processing or damaged items will be at the expense and discretion of our supplier.
- Items ordered in error may, at the discretion of our supplier, be accepted for return at the expense of the customer.
- Boxes must be clearly addressed to our supplier – the address will be confirmed by us on request.
- The sender’s name and address must also be clearly marked on the box being returned.
- Services will be 100% refunded if the service cannot be delivered within 1 month of booking or if the client is unhappy that Dr Rachel did not provide a comprehensive 1-hour coaching session for the customer.
- Additional services rendered will not attract a 100% gurantee as they are customised for each customer as due to the nature of the health background of cusotmers cannot be guranteed to change the outcome for the individual.
When purchasing from HealthEqualsFreedom, payments are made via PayPal’s secure payment gateway. Card details are hosted by PayPal after processing. We do not collect or store credit card data in any way or form.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Postal: 53 Glenferrie Rd, Malvern, 3144, VIC, AUSTRALIA
Dr Rachel Cameron is an Independent Distributor of LifeVantage Inc. (DSA)
Dr Rachel Cameron is a distributor of Optilife Australia Pty. Ltd.
Dr Rachel Cameron is an Independent Distributor of Miessence (OneGroup) Pty Ltd. (DSA)
Dr Rachel Cameron is a distributor of GreenTech Environmental Australia /Global Source Trading Pty Ltd